If you have dependant relatives, own a property, or have any type of asset which you wish a loved one or charity to benefit from then you need to make a will.Learn More
Estate planning is an important element of your wealth management strategy, as it allows you to continue to help your loved ones after you're gone.Learn More
We currently work with a large network of financial advisers who trust us to look after their clients estate planning needs.Learn More
Messenger Financial Management : Nuneaton Based Will Writers
7 out of 10 people don’t have a will
The vast majority of people put off making a Will for a variety of reasons, either believing that the people they would wish to inherit will automatically do so, or because they don’t think it is relevant to them at this particular time.
Why should I get a will?
We've found through our experience of dealing with over 2,500 client's estate planning needs, there are 8 main reasons why clients come to us:
- They want to name a legal guardian for their children as they know only this will ensure that the right person looks after their little ones.
- They want their unmarried partner to benefit from their assets not their parents on their death.
- They want to ensure that if their partner remarries after their death their children will still inherit.
- They are worried about the delays and costs of probate.
- They are concerned about having to sell the family home to fund care home fees.
- They are worried that non-family members will choose how they are looked after should they be unable to look after themselves.
- They are concerned that Inheritance Tax will reduce the legacy that they wish to leave for their loved ones.
- They don’t want to leave their loved ones with debts to repay on their death or have the stress of arranging a funeral with guidance.
Protecting Your Wealth
There are a number of ways in which your home, savings and business are vulnerable to attack. We’re here to safeguard these hard earned assets for you and your family, using simple but effective strategies.
Irrespective of your age or the value of your estate, making a Will and putting your affairs in order is one of the most important tasks that you are likely to undertake. We will arrange to visit you in the comfort of your own home, to assess your current situation, answer your questions and provide peace of mind for the future.
Our estate planning solutions are tailormade to suit every set of personal circumstances and every pocket.
Looking after you, your family, and the generations to follow.